September 3, 2009

STORY #53

It's Me Not You

I don't know what to do. I feel the urge to scream my heart out to get your attention. What more do i have to do?The pain is slowly spreading making me feel numb. This isn't something i like to feel. I do understand your position,but its just hard for me to accept reality. Perhaps i am just expecting to much? I guess i am. Please take away this uncomfortable feeling, i don't want to feel like this over some petty little thing.

I know myself too well, i am resisting something. Something im always doing to keep myself protected from any form of heartache. But, i don't want to do the same with you. You deserve everything i have to offer and my guards are down for you and only you.I am willing to face anything that comes my way no matter how much it hurts, this is just something i have to learn. Not to block out all feelings just because i'm scared of getting hurt. Letting people in is another tough challenge for me. As much as i avoid letting people in, i know i can't hide forever -__-

I wish there was a guidebook on life. I think parents should write a book and when their babies are born they should say 'Hello honey, welcome to the world. here's your guidebook on life. Just follow what the book says and everything will be just fine'.I find the thought of that ammusing because it will never happen :D

with love,
airinna

No comments:

Post a Comment